Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who's the Boss?




Ok, so I know I said I would start with personal grooming products but I can't help it...clothes comsume most of my thought process when I am not concentrating on work or finances.

So what's up with Boss? Hugo Boss. I feel like there is a full court press. New website for purchasing, 5 lines of clothing, becoming Nordstrom's go to brand...I mean are you aware???

You have a German company, founded in 1923, by its namesake, with a fabric maker (Marzoto) as a major player. Until the end of 2009, Ohio was the manufacturing hub for American production but couldn't keep up, so they closed it. Now everywhere you turn you see "Hugo Boss." Hugo was the man in the 70's along with Pierre Cardin and YSL but things change...and then they return!

Okay they have my attention!

www.hugoboss.com

No comments: