Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL?

I am back people with the wardrobe picks for a great fashionable football season. The items I am focusing on can be adapted to both home/big screen or stadium/big screen venues.
As I see it, you need to have an item of clothing that shows you support a team without suggesting you are a billboard for said team. Hats, tee shirts, hoodies and jackets fit the first category whereas Foam Cheese Blocks and KISS make up fit the second.
For ease of selection, I suggest buying only NFL licensed gear. That way you are never in fear of buying a great looking "BENGELS" tee, or "DOLPHENS" hat.
Make sure that you purchase only NFL approved apparel.
This week I will be posting items to make the football season a little more BEAR-able (pardon the pun).

No comments: