Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gene Hiller's Brings Back Memories

I guess you have wondered where I've been and the quick answer is that I have experienced another forced sabbatical. Shopping has been a part of the time off, but it’s been for lamps, bedding and other sundries for my daughter's big college move. During this time, we have also revisited people, places and things that have formed her younger memories and adventures. Undoubtedly, it involved Clothing and Shopping being that she is MY daughter.

Todays revisit involved going to Sausalito and visiting Gene Hiller's Menswear. This was a blast from the long ago past. Tom Gangitano, a main man and fashion advisor, who built a lasting and supportive relationship with my father and myself, was there to greet me. He is still charismatic as is the store itself. The visit made me daydream of the luxuries of my youth and relive the vibrant enthusiasm that fine Italian clothing imparted to me in my twenties.

There are simply not enough superlatives to describe the Management, Staff, Service, Tailoring, and Clothing that make Gene Hiller's Menswear a "must do" on your next trip to Sausalito, CA. Please do yourself a favor and visit Gene's website, www.genehiller.com.

Also, thumb through the online catalogue to get feel for the exquisite articles of clothing Gene carries and the Philanthropic partnership shared with the community it serves.