Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Suitable Loafer

I recently made a comment on "the Sartorialist" expressing the notion, that I find it against my sensibilities to go sock-less in a lace up Oxford or Cap Toe shoe and I feel only a loafer should be pressed into service on such an occasion.
That comment spurned me on to search for what I thought was the most elegant but adaptable loafer that could carry itself nobly if its wearer were to go bare. I made the usual rounds, viewing the perennial staples from Gucci, Tods, and Ferragamo but nothing stood out or had a muted elegance; which was my mental picture...well, not until I stopped by a fellow blogger's site I follow, “A Suitable Wardrobe” and peeked at his new shopping site






There they were, just as I pictured them.
"http://asuitablewardrobe.dynend.com/"

No comments: