Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wardrobe Stapels

Regardless of how many Suits, Jackets, Pants, Shirts, Shoes I accumulate, I always find myself in the hunt for a basic clothing item upon which to mix, match and accessorize Ad infinitum.  Blue Blazers are just that sort of staple that provide the wearer with an infinite well of imaginative juices to flow in both dress and casual directions.  I recently missed two instances to snag the "to die for" Blazer, one from eHaberdasher and the other from eBay.  Both were blue, of course, and had the essential gilt buttons and peaked lapels.  One was made by Brioni and the other by Brooks Brothers.  Blue Blazers have been a mainstay of the English influence and that influence has been prevalent in my wardrobe for quite some time.  Please give some thought to the traditional or some of the newer takes on this must have staple for your wardrobe.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: